NEXClean’s Partnership Program is the driving force that keeps our customers satisfied and our retention strong. We strive to be partners with our customers, not just another vendor. This principle is how our Partnership Program originated.
From the very beginning, we built our reputation on customer service. There is a sign hanging in our office that reads “Big Company Professionalism, Small Company Attention.” This idea is at the forefront of every decision we make.
Benefits of the Partnership Program include:
- Priority scheduling
- A-la-cart service menu
- 24 hour emergency response
- NEXClean binder for report storage
- Electronic backup/storage of all reports
- Subscription to NEXClean newsletter
- Membership in “Thousand Piece Club”
- Donations made to hunger relief organizations in honor of our customers
We have partnered with Philabundance to help give back to our local community. Philabundance is our region’s largest food bank and hunger relief organization. NEXClean team members volunteer their time at the facility in South Philadelphia.
Since the beginning of our partnership with Philabundance, our donations have provided over 8,000 meals to people in need in our local community.